- FREE exercise program on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1-2pm, taught by a physiotherapist
- This program is designed for people who currently have, or have had a cancer diagnosis.
- Individuals who are pre-treatment, undergoing treatment or post-treatment
- Inclusive of all cancer types. All fitness levels welcome!
- Why are we doing this? To give back to the city and people that have given us so much
There are many side effects of cancer treatment such as: Fatigue, nausea, pain, weakness, decreased self-esteem, decreased sense of control, surgical side effects like cording, decreased range of motion and movements like reaching overhead
Physiotherapy treatment can help! We can help restore your movement, energy levels (vigor), strength, endurance, and stamina
The first step is booking in an initial assessment to determine your goals, physical abilities and starting point
If appropriate we will recommend a course of physiotherapy treatment, therapeutic exercise, and stretching
Step 1: Book a physiotherapy assessment Step 2: Tell us your health history and goals Step 3: Let's get to work achieving them!